- Validate your single trip/4-trip/24h or 1-week ticket as soon as you enter the bus/tram in the automated ticket puncher. If you don’t, it costs much more!
- Tickets purchased on board do not need to be punched.
- For personal time-limited tickets, please carry a photo ID with you.
- Children under age 6 ride free. Per adult, two children ride free. Each additional child under 6 pays reduced ticket price.
- All tickets sold are VVT tickets and are valid for travel by bus, train and tram in Innsbruck (core zone).
Cell Phone ticket
- Text "IVB single" (45 minutes for € 1.80) or "IVB Day" (24-hour ticket for € 4.50) to 0828 20 200.
- Cell Phone tickets are valid on all IVB lines in Innsbruck (core zone) incl. Nightliner (except N17 and N18 from the core zone boundary, and also ÖBB Postbus Nightliner lines).
- Please note: Cell Phone tickets must be valid before travelling.
- More information about the Cell Phone ticket here.