What’s on offer?
- A top-quality apprenticeship at an outstanding Tyrolean training company boasting national certification.
- Trainers who support you during the learning process and serve as designated contacts.
- A training coordinator who represents the interface between you, your school, your parents, the trainers and the company.
- A training facility that features cutting-edge work equipment and enables you to combine knowledge and practice.
- Teaching facilities that help you develop and try out your technical skills.
- An incentive scheme that gives us the opportunity to thank you for your dedication and enthusiasm.
Theory, practice and a great experience!
An apprenticeship at IVB is very well-rounded, encompassing both theory and practice. In each year of your apprenticeship, you are able to take part in a whole range of activities. As well as learning a great deal for the future, you will also have an excellent experience:
- In addition to enjoying sport and activity days in the mountains in summer or winter, an outdoor day with your trainer is also part of the programme.
- The focus days deal with important issues in life, such as money, rights and obligations, nutrition and addiction prevention. You will attend communication and personality training sessions in order to be better equipped to deal with challenging situations.
- Your trainer will also hold an annual discussion with you. After all, it is important for us to know how you feel about your role at the company!
Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe und Stubaitalbahn GmbH
z. H. Ausbildungskoordinator Fritz Lener
Further information on applications is available from training coordinator
T +43 512 53 07-161,